live simply. so others can simply live.

Monday, December 1, 2008

noel.

Christmas is coming incredibly fast, it is just around the corner and if not currently, than soon to be on all our minds. I have been trying throughout the last couple years to make my Christmas more sustainable. More “green” for lack of a better word.

There is a really good website if you would like to know how I am planning on doing this:

http://www.eartheasy.com/give_sustainchristmas.htm

But really, it means… I am knitting. A lot! Making scarves for cousins, potholders for grandmas, canvas bags for others, basically anything that I can make myself is one less thing that I have to buy from a store. I am trying to make all of my Christmas cards, to which some of you will see examples when you get one in the mail. These kinds of things are important, and I think are small steps we can do for the big picture in trying to make our world a better place in the future.

Think about it!

peace and love.

No comments: