live simply. so others can simply live.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two.

Last night I went to half handed cloud (or half headed clown) and it was amazing. That really is all there is too it, I don't need to say more. But I also saw Lake, who are also just fantastic, and I have no words.

Also yesterday Jaime, Candice and I went to powells before the concert started and I am so excited because I got a Merton book (jaime got a couple too and I am already half way done with one of them), also I got a couple of historical novels that tie into my history class (I have to read one of them for a assignment but I just haven't decided which yet... the one I am leaning towards is "The Agony and the ecstasy: Life of Michelangel0").

Side note: Right now I am at work and I can hear the preschool classroom down the hall and they are playing with musical instruments and lauging... so cute! it makes my heart warm.

P.S. as soon as my computer stops hating me, I want to put up some pictures... probably of hhc and the abbey I went to on friday (also amazing btw), but I will write more when I get the pictures up. i like trying to explain the beauty of God in nature with visuals :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best.

concert.

ever.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are reading Merton. Reading what he wrote really influenced the way I see the world.

And I was at the Abbey on Tuesday. I love it there. I want to go there and read Merton all afternoon some time.