live simply. so others can simply live.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One.

I have had these things running through my head, thoughts if you will, and i believe it is time to express them. I feel like they all interrelate.

Number One. 2 Corinthians 3:18
"And we all, with unveiled faces comtemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His image with everincreasing glory, which comes from the Lord who is the spirit."

There are two parts I like (hence the italics) and I think that they are worth pondering, if you so feel the need. Let me know what you think, I really have no idea.

Number Two. I heard at a sermon one little phrase that has really seemed to stick with me for a while now...
"hurt people, hurt people"
It is quite a simple thing, one that might require you to run it through your head a couple times, but simple none the less. No matter if you are the homeless guy on the corner or the senior pastor of a church. It shows our equality in the eyes of God.

Number Three. Sometimes you need to make things happen.


No comments: