live simply. so others can simply live.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

nine.

this is me...
(dancing in the car... to the pussycat dolls.)












I am a complete and total dork.

there is a point to this i swear...

so today i was watching tv and this dove commercial came on. maybe you've see it. a little girl overwhelmed by a world of advertisements with unnaturally skinny girls. the commercial is for a workshop to show girls how beautiful they are and how to love themselves. so i decided in the most least conceded way possible to tell you what i love about myself. so here it is.

as previously stated (see above), i am a dork, all the time. if you ever think i am normal. wait about 30 seconds.
i love that sometimes, without people realizing it, I am really like dark and twisty inside (grey's anatomy reference) and they i can be completely filled with joy in a matter of a second. (and yes... i think that this might make me emo.)
i love that i am the epitome of portland oregon. (and that i spelled epitome right on the first try)
i love that i am addicted to coffee.
that i am mysterious, and that maybe only one human being knows anything close to everything about me. (love you laura!)
that God has set me apart :)
i absolutely love that i can relate better to a 4 year old that to people my own age.
that i am learning to seize the opportunities in life that God gives me, both big and small.
sometimes, i am a little sketchy.

...basically, God made me the way I am, and I could be happier. I may still be learning to love all my little quirks, but they are me, in every way, shape and form.

you should love yourself too.
<3

No comments: